- My Scrapbook Memories of Dark Shadows
- by Kathryn Leigh Scott, Pomgranate Press,
- Roger Davis showed up one afternoon
with his new girl friend, a nineteen-year-old Texas beauty named
Ellen. She'd arrived in Manhattan only weeks before to embark
on a modeling career and eagerly showed us her portfolio. Her
beauty was staggering--I've never since met anyone quite so lovely--and
we happily assured Roger that Ellen, who used the professional
name, Jaclyn Smith, had a good chance of making it as a model.
As the romance blossomed, she visited the studio frequently and
soon Roger announced their engagement.
- p. 147 - Roger's roles in Dark Shadows:
[CJC's Note: Dark Shadows episodes moved between
various time periods and each actor usually played multiple roles]
- Jeff Clark (6/70 - present time period
of 1966-70, House of Dark Shadows movie)
- Ned Stuart (6/70)
- Peter Bradford (1795 time period)
- Ghost of Peter (6/70)
- Dirk Wilkins (1897 time period)
- Charles Delaware Tate (1897, 6/70)
- A few photos, from various sources,
of Roger in Dark Shadows:
Bradford in 1795 time, with Danielle (Marie Wallace).
Williams in 1897 time, with vampire Barnabus Collins (Jonathan
Peter Bradford in 1795 time, being hung as the boyfriend of a
Jeff Clark in the movie "House of Dark Shadows", rescuing
girlfriend Maggie (Kathryn Leigh Scott) from Barnabus. Assisting
is Willie Lomas (John Karlen).
to Articles List